04 April 2014

Have a Cozy Weekend

Hello Weekend! It's been a short work week for me (don't you love that?). What are you getting into? I'm excited to wake up  early on Saturday morning and finish reading The Goldfinch in bed. While navigating through the delicious pages, I can't help but speculate that there is deeper connection to the cultural idiosyncrasies woven through pages to New Yorkers. My gran plans to read it and come back to me on my thoughts.

***

A round-up of gems from around the web...

This interactive map of New York based on Google auto-complete is funny.

George Bush's (highly anticipated?) portraits revealed.

According to Twitter, Corona is New York's favorite cheap beer.

You can rent Kate Moss' former NYC apartment for $19,000 a month.

Come as you are: the art of pulling together a last-minute party.

Feel like your floating with this clever balloon chair.

A symbiotic relationship?

I ordered groceries to make these two recipes this weekend!

Love these pops of turquoise!

These cheeky panties made me laugh.





Image.

No comments: