23 July 2014

Birchbox Brick & Mortar







Old news, but good news: e-commerce giant Birchbox has opened a Brick-and-Mortar retail store in SoHo. I popped in over the weekend to check out the offerings in the two-story shop. The first floor is dedicated to women's beauty and lifestyle products and a build-your-own Birchbox. The subterranean  level is divided in beauty treatments, men's products and a bit of overflow of women's.

I love the overall feel and experience of being able to connect with the sales team on a more human level to discuss products that I've discovered through the company and those that I've been on the fence about purchasing without trying first!

I treated myself to a bkr water bottle,  Cynthia Rowley Silver Eyeliner and Anatasia brow kit. Thumbs up, definitely check it out if you live in the city or are visiting!

No comments: