24 July 2014

Discoveries: July Birchbox

Birchbox teamed up with Women's Health to create their Power Up July Box. I'm crazy for the gym-themed box and the fun mini guide to small changes to a more energetic and healthy self!

Included in my box:

Harvey Prince Hello Body Creme | Full Size $22
In two words: pleasantly surprised. I previously received Harvey Prince Hello perfume and found it to be a bit too of a scent for my taste. However, the cream is a much more mellow citrus/floral scent.

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Booster Serum | Full Size $75
As a huge fan of all things juice beauty, I was thrilled to find this serum in my box! The lightweight formula uses fruit stem cells to improve the elasticity and tone of skin.

Ofra Universal Eyebrow Pencil | Full Size $13 Included!
It's my second rodeo with the Ofra eyebrow pencil. I received one in my June ipsy and passed it on to a friend. She loves the product! I will hold onto this one for a few weeks and if I don't reach for it on my vanity, will pass it on to the same friend.

RUFFIAN The Rapture Collection-Ambrosia | Full Size $10 Included!
I'm a bit of a #ruffianfangirl and purchased the collection the moment it was available at Birchbox- thanks for the spare! As a bonus, a Ruffian single-use nail polish remover was also in my box. If you're not in the know, Ruffian nail lacquers are exclusive to Birchbox.

Beauty Extra
100% Pure Gingerade Shower Gel | Full Size $15
The sample smells amazing, albeit small, I enjoyed it.  The Birchbox exclusive formula features aloe, green tea and a pleasant ginger float scent. If I didn't already have a healthy supply of body wash, I would consider purchase.

Not yet a subscriber? Sign-up here!



No comments: