18 August 2014

Discoveries: August ipsy Glam Bag

I'm not headed back-to-school, but I love ipsy's August Beauty Schooled-themed glam bag.  The small cylinder-shaped bag features playful orange polka dots and can double as a pencil case.

***

Included in my Glam Bag:

Absolute New York You're the Balm Lip Balm in Grape | Full Size $6
If you're a fan of grape candy, this moisturizing balm is right up your ally. It tastes like childhood. There is a dash of glitter in the balm, which isn't noticeable when applied.
Bonus: 30% your purchase  at Nicka  dot com w/ promo "IPSY."

dr. brandt Pores No More primer | Full Size $45
Having previously sampled Pores No More, I was thrilled to find another in my glam bag. The gentle primer is fantastic under powder and bb creams.
Bonus: 20% of any purchase plus a free travel sized Pores No More primer w/ promo "IPSY20."

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara | Full Size $22
Pitched as a one swipe mascara for thicker and  fuller lashes, I am impressed (and surprised!) with the results. If I wasn't currently swimming in mascaras, I would definitely take advantage of the offer for a free deluxe mascara primer with purchase at urban decay dot com.

Coastal Scents  Forever Blush Duo | Full Size $8
This  cute little duo of coral hues is the perfect travel size. I tossed in the make-up bag I keep in my purse for touch-ups before heading to happy hour.
Bonus: 25% off w/ promo "blush25off"


Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Kohl Pencil | Full Size -Unknown
Teeny-tiny with a relatively smooth glide, I added the pencil to my travel make-up bag. I checked out the online site for more details,  however it is currently down.
Bonus: 25% off any purchase w/ promo "LAB@14091"



Not yet a subscriber? Sign-up here.

No comments: