05 August 2014

Discoveries: July GLOSSYBOX


Disclosure: I work at GLOSSYBOX.


If I could assign a theme to my July GLOSSYBOX,  it would be "Loving your body from head to toe." Valued at over $90, the box arrived with five gentle and nourishing products for hair, skin and lips.


Included in my box:

Mitchell & Peach Body Cream | Full Size $61
Pure English honey, organic cocoa, vitamin B5 and steam-distilled floral essential oils marry together for a beautiful delicately-scented cream. The formula absorbs quickly and leaves no residue, lending it to a beautiful daily moisturizer.

GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliant Treatment | Full Size $69
Dubbed "facial in a jar," Youthmud works with skin's natural collagen to exfoliate, tighten pores, and remove impurities. The Cult favorite is comprised of french clay,  green tea, volcanic pumice rock and pieces of green tea leaf. My husband noted that I looked like a zombie while allow it to sit for 10 minute, but my skin felt -amazing- after. I'm definitely tempted to invest in the full-sized product.

Skin Inc Custom-Blended Anti-Aging Serum | Full Size $45 Included!
Skin Inc features a patented encapsulated technology, which allows elements to have a better result with your skin. I received the anti-aging  custom blend with Coenzyme Q10 (an elasticity-promoting marine collagen) and hydrating hyaluronic acid. When using after exfoliating/cleansing, the light formula produces a smooth, supple complexion.

Philip B PH Restorative Detangling Toning Mist | Full Size $24
Everything Philip B offers rocks my socks off! The Restorative Detangling spray smells a bit funky at first (apple cider vinegar) but subsides. The formula is the master of detangling! When applied as a leave-in toner, the cocktail works by adjusting the pH of tap water to seal with the cuticle of your hair.

Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm | $12 Included!
As a huge fan of Malin & Goetz candles, moisturizers and washes, I'm feeling pretty good about finding this gel lip balm in the box. A small dab goes a long way in moisturizing your kisser.


Not yet a subscriber? Sign-up here!

No comments: