01 August 2014

Have a playful weekend.

It's been an impossibly busy week moving offices and keeping up with other projects! I'm thrilled to kick-off my heels and pour myself a glass of rose. What are you getting into? We're having a date-night with Korean BBQ, bumming around the city and planning to hop on a ferry to the beach in New Jersey.

A round-up of things happening around the web:

Mystery holes appear in Siberia.

Mothers teach babies what to fear based on smell.

Something that I need, lately :)

Onna Ehrlich is having a sale.

Amazing historic photos.

Delivery wars.

A cooler bedroom for a better metabolism.

A ferocious kitty.

While on the topic of cats, I'm surprised my husband hasn't suggested we do this.

I don't know how I feel about this.

Have you seen this ad? It's been changing the way I think and speak.

An alarm clock that makes you a cup of coffee.


Image.

No comments: