06 October 2014

Discoveries: Birchbox Limited Edition Fall Fete Box








Entertaining in your home is one of the most intimate and warm things you can do for the people in your life. I'm a huge fan of arranging platters and filling glasses for my friends. Birchbox designed their most recent Limited Edition box, Fall Fete, around this very idea. I snagged one up right away and have been enjoying the royalties of it over the past few weeks.

Included in the box:

Birchbox | Exclusive Printed Coasters
Who doesn't love options? The reversible cardboard coasters feature polka dots on one side and a chevron print opposite. They are  fun to mix & match or go with a single theme.

Core Bamboo | Salad Hands
Crafted from organic bamboo, these easy to grip salad hands are a subtly chic way to serve your favorite salads from a large bowl.

Core Kitchen | Essential Silicon 4 Piece Pinch Bowl Set
Designed for prepping, this set of bright little bowls each hold 1/2 cup each and can also double as serving bowls for olives, Marcona almonds or whatever else you're serving. A word to the wise: these do stain. I made a spicy yogurt dip for lamb meatballs for my last party and the material absorbed the red color. To be fair, I left the clean-up for the next morning. 

Govino | go anywhere decanter
Shatterproof and lightweight, this cute little decanter features a grip indent for easy use. It's perfect for entertaining on the terrace. 

Greenleaf | Room Spray in Apple Cinnamon
Candles are great for ambiance, but a sweet and spicy spray adds an instant Autumn warmth to your home. The fragrance is present, but not over bearing with a few seconds of spray.

Know & Bow | Party Confetti  Bag
Confetti is such a fun addition to any party (or holiday card). I love the playful colors and large pieces. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with this packet yet, but I was thinking of filling transparent balloons with for the next get-together.

Royal Rose | Simple Syrup 
My bar cart is already equipped with Royal Rose and I was thrilled to add this duo to the options. The included flavors,  Lavender Lemon and Rasperry,  are ideal for virgin and high octane cocktail options. I think I might pour some vodka, club soda, a twist and the raspberry into the Core decanter for my next fete.

Rifle Paper Company | Dusty Rose Placecards
I love seating arrangements. There is something that feels special about sauntering up to your table and finding your name on a pretty little card.  Rifle Paper Co. features elegant and modern designs with eco-friendly materials.


Order your box and sign-up for Birchbox here.







No comments: