02 October 2014

Discoveries: September Birchbox








September marked the start of Fall and Birchbox's spot- on Fresh Paint theme for their 4th Birthday. Subscribers received one of three festive special-edition designs and the choice to select one of the products included in the box (love this option!).


Included in my box:

Juliette Has a Gun  Fragrance in Lady Vengeance | Full Size $120
An earthy fragrance with an edgy name, Juliet Has A Gun is cocktail of rose, patchouli, vanilla and spice.

Noir Cosmetics Long-Wear Eyeliner | Full Size $15 Included
This smooth glider is enriched with vitamin E and formulated for waterproof, all-day wear. Bring on the rain.

Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate | Full Size $95
(My pick!) Although I'm not exactly sold on throwing one more potion into my skin regiment,  I must admit that I've been anticipating this concentrate, which is great for replenishing skin exposed to urban pollution. Curated for morning and night application, apply to clean face before serum and moisturizer to boost results. Ultimune promises to enhance skin's defensive power against signs of aging for  radiant complexion. I purchased the full size and I'm saving the remainder of my deluxe sample for my upcoming Asia trip.

TEMPTU S/B Highlighter in Champagne Shimmer | Full Size $27.50
Every gal needs a great highlighter (or several options) in her vanity. TEMPTU is an uber shimmery liquid for use on the contours of the cheeks, brow bones and cupid's bow. I've lost my summer glow, but feel this product will work for me with a little more color.

Tocca Crema da Mano in Bianca | Full Size $10
I love everything Tocca. The Crema da Mano is packed with natural oils and has a light green tea and lemon scent. It's living in my purse and my hands are loving the quick refresh to combat dryness as the weather is cooling.

Not yet a subscriber? Sign-up here.

No comments: