04 October 2014

Discoveries: September ipsy Glam Bag





Dubbed Street Style, the September ipsy Glam Bag featured a metallic pouch ornate with studs. I'm totally digging it. I've been using it to toss my nail file and color in for touch-ups on the road.

Included in my Glam Bag:

Crown Brush  Infinity Shadow/Crease Brush | Full Size $7 Included
For the low price-point, this brush is fantastic quality. The crease side is a little miracle worker when applying make-up in a run for dashing out the door.
Bonus: 30% off any purchase of $25 or more with promo crownipsy30 at crownbrush dot us.

Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet | Full Size $13 Included
I must admit that the Cabernet hue is too dramatic for my taste. I passed this on to a friend at work, of whom is thrilled with the product.
Bonus: 30% off any purchase with promo HIKARI30  at hikari dot com.

NYX Hot Singles Eyeshadow in Illusion | Full Size $4.50 Included
Don't you love NYX? The products are consistently well-pigmented, cheap and gentle on the skin. The deep purple pot is gorgeous as a liner.
Bonus: 30% off any purchase with promo FALLPROOF at nyxcosmetics dot com.

Pacifica Natural Waterproof Eye Pencil in Fringe | Full Size $11
Well-pigmented and natural, this  pencil STAYS PUT for the count without irritating the sensitive eye area. It's a hit.
Bonus: 20% off any purchase with promo FallBeauty at pacifica beauty dot com.

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Hair Mask
As a lover of hair masks (I probably use them too frequently, but my hair dresser mentioned how healthy my hair was for how infrequently I get trims!), I am thrilled to have this deluxe sample in my shower caddy. The scent is pleasant and my hair is oh so silky after use.
Bonus: Free Shipping with promo IPSYSEP14


Not yet a subscriber? Sign-up here.



No comments: