04 October 2014

Have a lovely October weekend.



October is in the air and I love every moment of it. The leaves were starting to fall in Battery Park this week, the air is crisper and the piping hot tea feels great between my palms in the morning. I'm a bit late on this post (and can't wait to share images of what I was up to Friday night!). We decided to take advantage of a rainy Saturday with comforting BBQ at Blue Smoke and tucking ourselves into the theatre to see Gone Girl.

Welcome to your weekend.

Things happening around the web:

You can rent the mayor's apt in NYC.

This melt's my heart.

The world's longest footbridge.

Less air? Perhaps. But who enjoys crumbles.

Riveting photos of the Underground Railroad at Night.

A fun engagement shoot in a Nashville bowling alley.

Delicious squash recipe ideas.

This makes me smile.

A cozy Catskills vacation home.

Stunning art.

This kitty loves to be vacuumed.








Image.

No comments: